DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Dayton Police on Thursday arrested a man wanted in connection with a deadly shooting earlier this month.
An arrest warrant for murder was issued against Perry Thompson, 24, accused of shooting and killing his cousin, Kyron Cannady, on August 9 on Salem Avenue. Thompson was arrested in the 400 block of Patterson Road without incident and is now in the Montgomery County Jail.
Detectives also asked the public for help locating a woman Thompson was believed to be traveling with. Both were found in downtown Dayton on August 20.
- Montgomery County Prosecutor warns of holiday scams while shopping online
- Warner Bros. to release all 2021 films on HBO Max, theaters
- Ohio hospitals ‘stressed to the extreme,’ Thanksgiving impact still unknown
- COVID-19 vaccination cards will be issued, health officials say
- Coronavirus in Ohio Thursday update: 8,921 new cases, 82 additional deaths