DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Two of the people linked to the death of Takoda Collins appeared in court on Wednesday.
Al-Mutahan McLean, Takoda’s father, pleaded not guilty to an arraignment on several charges including murder. It was announced July 1 that McLean would face four counts of murder.
McLean’s girlfriend, Amanda Hinze, also pleaded not guilty to several counts of involuntary manslaughter.
Both are being held on $1,000,000 bond.
10-year-old Takoda Collins died last December. Investigators say he suffered extreme abuse, which led to his death.
- COVID conspiracies return in force, just in time for 2024
- Ohio breweries win big at Great American Beer Fest
- Honolulu resident claims strangers emerged from storm manhole on his property
- Former USPS worker charged, accused of stealing nearly $1.7M in checks from mail
- 5 credit card scams to watch out for this holiday season