SHELBY COUNTY, Ohio (WDTN) – Two small earthquakes were reported in northeast Shelby County Tuesday afternoon.
One was a 2.4 magnitude about 12 km deep that occurred about a mile northeast of Anna, while the other was a 1.8 magnitude near Jackson Center.
At least six citizens reported the event to the U.S. Geological Survey.
- Police: 2 dead, 2 injured after high-speed police pursuit ends in Newport
- Springboro Police need help finding missing teen
- UD students start moving back to campus with added COVID-19 precautions
- Ohio schools can soon begin applying for grants to equip students with internet devices
- Sunny and warmer this weekend as the humidity rises