SHELBY COUNTY, Ohio (WDTN) – Two small earthquakes were reported in northeast Shelby County Tuesday afternoon.
One was a 2.4 magnitude about 12 km deep that occurred about a mile northeast of Anna, while the other was a 1.8 magnitude near Jackson Center.
At least six citizens reported the event to the U.S. Geological Survey.
- Biden hails House passage of $1.9T virus bill, now to Senate
- Judge approves $650M Facebook privacy lawsuit settlement
- Golden Globes’ pandemic changes: Winners to accept awards from home in live broadcast
- Oil company mistakenly delivers 100+ gallons to wrong Rhode Island address, flooding the basement
- As restaurants reopen, Ohioans petition DeWine to give workers COVID vaccine