CLARK COUNTY, Ohio (WDTN) – The Ohio State Highway Patrol were called to a serious crash on WB Interstate 70 on Sunday, April 26, at 9:36 p.m.
A 2015 Chevrolet Silverado drove off the right side of the roadway, struck a fence, two trees and then overturned.
The driver was not wearing a seat belt, and because of this he was ejected from the vehicle. He was transported to Soin Medical Center with serious injuries.
The right front passenger a female, 15, from Springfield who was not wearing a seat belt either. She was ejected from the vehicle and, once authorities arrived, transported to Miami Valley Hospital by Care Flight with life threatening injuries.
- Mother-daughter duo believes they found centuries-old pirate sword in small North Carolina town
- Why are so many catalytic converters being stolen?
- Trump drags ‘stone cold loser’ Mitch McConnell for not helping overturn election
- What happens when women run the economy? We’re about to find out
- Prince Charles: Royal family ‘deeply grateful’ for world’s support