MIAMISBURG, Ohio (WDTN) – Two men accused of murdering 18-year-old Noah Kinser pleaded not guilty in court on Tuesday.
A judge set bond for 32-year-old Jason Churchill and 32-year-old Daniel Simone at $1,000,000.
On the night of Dec. 30, there was a robbery attempt by two people in the apartment of Kinser. During the aggravated robbery, shots were fired which struck two victims.
Kinser died from his injuries, while a female teenager survived.
- Premier Health to offer antibody therapy to some COVID-19 patients
- U.S. breaks COVID-19 hospitalization record with over 100,000 patients
- Salvation Army’s Red Kettle goes virtual
- DISH Network ends contract with Nexstar Wednesday evening
- Cute puppy pics used to bait victims as online scams spike amid pandemic, BBB warns