DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Two people were injured after a crash on northbound I-75 at Edwin C. Moses Boulevard Wednesday morning.
According to authorities, the single-vehicle rollover crash happened shortly after 10 am Wednesday. Everyone was able to get out of the vehicle, however two were reported injured.
The crash caused a backup although the highway did not close as a result.
- ‘I needed to say something before I could move on’: Chrissy Teigen posts heartbreaking essay about pregnancy loss
- Dodgers star and former Dayton Dragon pulled from World Series after testing positive for COVID-19
- Hospitals prepare as hospitalizations rise in the Miami Valley
- Montgomery County reaches settlement agreements with PGO
- Protests, looting in Philadelphia after police fatally shoot Black man