MONTGOMERY COUNTY, Ohio (WDTN) – There will be two notable traffic changes beginning Friday and Sunday that motorists should be aware of going forward.
I-75 between Wagner Ford Road and I-70 will see nightly lane closures from Sunday, July 14 through August 15 between 7 pm and 6 am. The lane closures will double between 10 pm and 5 am. One lane will remain open in each direction.
The ramp from U.S. 35 east to I-75 south will be closed Friday, July 12 through Sunday, July 14. Motorists should take U.S. 35 east to Steve Whalen Boulevard exit to U.S. 35 west.
- Map shows early frigid blast sweeping half the country
- Dayton man accused of murder over $10 indicted by Grand Jury
- Susan B. Anthony’s grave has new plastic shield for protection from ‘I voted’ stickers
- WSU, Air Force partner to research pilot stressors
- Tracking the Tropics: Tropical Storm Zeta strengthens to hurricane status as it moves toward Yucatan Peninsula