TROTWOOD, Ohio (WDTN) – The Red Cross is assisting two people who lost their home in a fire Thursday afternoon.
Trotwood’s Fire Chief told 2 NEWS that the fire broke out at a home in the 4200 block of Freudenberger Avenue.
Two people were inside the home at the time, but no injuries were reported.
Officials say there were no working smoke detectors in the residence, and the home is considered a total loss.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
- Russia clears virus vaccine despite scientific skepticism
- Bar owner sets 11 p.m. closing time after receiving citation
- College & Coronavirus: Packing during the pandemic
- Secret Service involved in shooting outside White House
- Police: Man jailed after throwing knife at victim, refusing to come out of home