DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Two drivers were taken to the hospital after a crash in Dayton late Monday morning.
It happened on North Main Street just after 11 a.m. when authorities say a car pulled out in front of another vehicle when trying to leave People’s Market.
Crews had to shut down part of the road until the scene could be cleared.
- On Day One, Biden to undo Trump policies on climate, virus
- Dr. Acton honored with UC Martin Luther King Jr. Humanitarian Award
- What to expect at an inauguration unlike any other
- Disney Plus adding all 5 seasons of ‘The Muppet Show’ starting February 19
- US agency orders Ford to recall 3 million vehicles over air bags