DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Two drivers were taken to the hospital after a crash in Dayton late Monday morning.
It happened on North Main Street just after 11 a.m. when authorities say a car pulled out in front of another vehicle when trying to leave People’s Market.
Crews had to shut down part of the road until the scene could be cleared.
- Foundation in memory of Derrick Fudge planning first relief mission to Lake Charles after Laura and Sally storms
- Five people injured in US-35 crash between Beavercreek and Xenia
- Coronavirus in Ohio: 951 new cases, four new deaths reported Saturday
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand after Trump’s push for new direct payments
- 16 shot, 2 fatally, at party in Rochester, police say