PIQUA, Ohio (WDTN) – Two Piqua residents are facing charges after police found cocaine, drug paraphernalia, and money inside their home.
Around 8:30 am on December 5, the Piqua Police Department served a search warrant in the 500 block of Harrison Street.
The Piqua-Sidney Tactical Response Team was utilized to make initial entry and secure the location, as it was deemed high-risk to officer safety.
During the search, officials found cocaine, drug paraphernalia, and money.
As a result, two residents of the location were arrested and taken to the Miami County Jail.
One faces one count of trafficking in drugs, while the other is charged with one count of permitting drug abuse and one count of drug possession.
- Coroner identifies woman hit, killed by driver in Dayton
- Poll: More than 50 percent of Ohio restaurants could close within 9 months
- Stein Mart files for bankruptcy amid pandemic turmoil
- Kentucky Derby races on with updated public safety measures in place
- OSU cuts class sizes, will test on-campus students weekly to fight COVID-19