SPRINGFIELD, Ohio (WDTN) – A 19-year-old woman was taken to the hospital after being shot in a home in Springfield.
Springfield Police say the call came in at 1:51 Saturday for shots fired on West Mulberry Street. Shots from outside struck a woman in a house in the left arm and lower back, according to police.
Police are unsure at this time whether the shooting was accidental or intentional. Police have no suspect information but did find several shell casings outside the home.
No information has been released on the condition of the victim. Detectives from Springfield Police are currently investigating this shooting.
- Mayor praises peaceful protest in Piqua
- Lily’s Bistro gives back to protesters after window busted in Saturday night protests
- Owners of Ohio bakery arm themselves with guns as violent protesters try to get inside
- Second day of protests turn violent in Las Vegas, police arrest 103 people, 11 officers injured
- People in Youngstown gather against police brutality, racial injustice