CENTERVILLE, Ohio (WDTN) – Montgomery County Public health confirmed that 25 residents and eight staff members have tested positive for COVID-19 at St. Leonard living communities in Centerville.
The condition of both staff and residents is currently unknown. They did not specifically disclose if any others are now in quarantine.
WDTN.com will update this story when more information is made available.
- Woman told officer ‘ I have to poop so bad’ before high-speed chase
- Dayton Fire Lieutenant named Ohio Fire Service Instructor of the Year
- Three people taken to hospital after crash
- Dayton firefighter honored with Community Service Award
- Tickets for the Polar Express go on sale next week