DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) — A 20-year-old man shot out the rear window of a vehicle on Wayne Avenue and proceeded to Wyoming Avenue where he robbed four people Monday night, according to police.
Authorities said the suspect fled to a gas station where he was arrested.
Montgomery County Regional Dispatch told 2 NEWS the suspect shot at a driver who honked at him while he was walking in the road. The shot struck its rear window and the vehicle drove away.
Police said that the suspect then walked down Wyoming Avenue and robbed four people there. No one was injured in either incident.
WDTN.com will update this story when more information is available.
- Food pantries, organizations try to keep up with increasing need around holidays
- OSU game against Illinois Saturday canceled due to COVID-19 test results
- CDC sets meeting on allocation of COVID-19 vaccine
- Nurse who came out of retirement to train others dies from COVID-19
- With God’s Grace Free Grocery Store to open Dec. 17, volunteers needed