SPRINGFIELD, Ohio (WDTN) – Ohio State Highway Patrol (OSHP) were called to the scene of a crash late Monday night and called CareFlight to transport the 28-year-old passenger due to his injuries.
Troopers arrived after 11 p.m. and found that a 23-year-old man drove off the I-70 near I-675 and into some trees.
The initial investigation shows that the driver fell asleep at the wheel and sideswiped a pickup truck. This caused him hit the median before going off the road.
The passenger was last reported to have be in stable condition with some broken bones. The pickup driver was not injured in the accident.
- ‘Thankful to God’: New Orleans woman who was imprisoned at 19 receives presidential pardon
- Now you can put Bernie Sanders anywhere, thanks to NYU student’s website
- Alleged serial killer arrested in murders of 3 women in New York City housing complex
- California researchers developing wearable COVID-19 test strip
- ‘America needs to lead the way’: Democrats pleased with Biden’s first day in office, Republicans frustrated