DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) — One person has been shot and taken to Miami Valley Hospital after an incident in the 2000 block of Salem Avenue early Sunday morning.
Montgomery County Regional Dispatch said that the call came in around 3:20 a.m. The victims condition is unknown at this time.
The incident is still under investigation. WDTN.com will update this story if more information becomes available.
- Former Chiefs coach Britt Reid charged with DWI in crash that injured 5-year-old girl
- YWCA seeing increase in virtual domestic violence support group attendees during pandemic
- Ohio State’s Marcus Hooker sentenced, fined on OVI charge after pleading guilty
- American Idol judge Luke Bryan tests positive for COVID before 1st live show
- Apple working on 2 new smart-home products, report says