MONTGOMERY COUNTY, Ohio (WDTN) – One person was taken to the hospital Thursday after a car flipped end-over-end several times in Washington Township.
The crash happened in the 1000 block of West Spring Valley Pike around 6:40 a.m. Montgomery County Regional Dispatch told 2 NEWS a car flipped several times near a pond. One person had to be extracted from the car.
The Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office said Thursday the car was being driven by a 51-year-old man when the driver lost control and left the road. The car hit several trees and flipped end-over-end several times before coming to rest on the driver’s side.
The Sheriff’s Office said a medical condition may have contributed to the crash. The man was taken to Kettering Medical Center with non-life-threatening injuries.
This is a developing story and WDTN.com is working to learn more. Watch this space for updates when more information becomes available.
- DP&L reports nearly 2000 people without power
- Ohio CARES Act funding to help local businesses
- Pregnant ESPN reporter fires back after ‘troll’ tries to body-shame her
- Arenas, stadiums find new life as safer options for voting
- Officials track down first-ever ‘murder hornet’ nest in Washington