DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) — Police were sent to the scene of a fatal rollover crash on Tuttle Avenue early Sunday morning.
Montgomery County Regional Dispatch said that a single vehicle crashed into multiple parked vehicles around 5:51 a.m. The driver of that vehicle was declared dead at the scene.
This incident is still under investigation and WDTN.com will update this story when more information is available.
- Sinclair College expands early childhood education center services for student-parents
- Man charged with cutting down 150 trees in Missouri
- Dayton Mall, The Mall at Fairfield Commons to expand hours Monday
- 1 dead after head-on crash with semi on U.S. 127
- Boil water advisory in effect for Lawrenceville