CEDARVILLE, Ohio (WDTN) – The Ohio State Highway Patrol (OSHP) are investigating a fatal crash that happen Sunday, May 17, at around 10:08 p.m.
Authorities say that a Toyota Camry, operated by a 53-year-old male, was traveling eastbound on US 32 when it drove off the left side of the roadway and overturned. Both the driver and its occupant, a 35-year-old female, were trapped in the vehicle.
Both victims were taken by CareFlight to Miami Valley Hospital, where the driver later passed away. The cause of the crash and the nature of the drivers death have not been released.
2 NEWS and WDTN.com will update this story as more information becomes available.
- JC Penney closing 154 stores in first post-bankruptcy phase
- Middletown shooting suspect taken into custody
- Google to give workers $1K to set up home office
- Senators press colleges on coronavirus safety plans to reopen campuses
- Senate Dems: Republicans’ words aren’t enough to address police brutality, racial justice