DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) — The woman who was killed in a car crash on Liscum Drive Wednesday has been identified.
Montgomery County Coroner Dr. Kent Harshbarger said Thursday 78-year-old Barbara Martin died after an accident near the intersection of Liscum Drive and Thistle Drive Wednesday evening. Another person was taken to a hospital with unknown injuries.
Police said that Martin was trapped in her car after a relative was operating it and it rolled out of the driveway into oncoming traffic. She was pronounced dead at the scene.
WDTN.com will update this story when more information is available.
- Community members, officials plead with Ohioans to stay home, reconsider Thanksgiving gatherings
- Melania Trump’s error puts Oregon Christmas tree farm in spotlight
- Sheriff: Florida rapper made music, then killed 2 men in recording studio
- Pennsylvania halts alcohol sales in bars, restaurants night before Thanksgiving
- Miami Valley healthcare leaders ensure hospitals are keeping up with COVID surge