(WIVB) – The 146th Kentucky Derby was supposed to happen Saturday but has been postponed until September due to the coronavirus.
However, there will still be a race at Churchill Downs Saturday evening- you can catch the “Kentucky Turtle Derby”, otherwise known as “the slowest eight minutes in sports” at 7 p.m.
The event is hosted by Old Forester Bourbon and you can watch it here.
LATEST STORIES ON CORONAVIRUS
- Former Buckeyes share reaction to Big Ten’s decision to postpone fall sports
- Gift card bonus buy program returns to downtown Dayton
- Second stimulus checks: Why $1,200 payments aren’t expected in August
- Russia approves first coronavirus vaccine
- Govt. enters $1.5B deal to produce 100 million Moderna vaccine doses