DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Indoor visitation at nursing homes can resume Monday.
The state’s interim health director signed a new health order allowing facilities to have indoor visitation under specific health and safety guidelines.
Nursing home residents can have two visitors for up to 30 minutes in areas separate from the residents’ rooms. Everyone must be socially distanced and wear masks.
- Australian family returns home to find koala in their Christmas tree
- Columbus Police: 12-year-old girl killed when gun discharges in neighboring apartment
- Audit wraps up general election in Montgomery County, officials expect early voting trend to continue
- Case managers are ‘unsung heroes’ of COVID-19 hospital care
- Tipp City Schools announce extension of ‘Remote Learning Plan 2.0’ until January