Home inspection finds dangerous problems

News

DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Investigators have said furnace issues contributed to the CO poisoning deaths of three children in Troy last week.

We talked about the importance of making sure those appliances are inspected annually — and to have them checked if you’re about to buy a home. 2 NEWS Investigates tagged along to a home inspection and found some dangerous problems.

Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

9-4 donate dayton strong

Latest Video on WDTN.com

Interactive Radar

More As Seen on 2 NEWS