CENTERVILLE, Ohio (WDTN)–A gas leak in Centerville temporarily shutdown one road and caused three homes to be evacuated Friday evening.
It happened before 7:30 PM when a contractor struck an underground line in the 1500 block of Ambridge Road. Vectren was called to shutoff the line. As a precaution, three homes were evacuated until the leak could be fixed. The Centerville Police department reports there were no injuries in the incident.Grab the FREE WDTN News App for iPhone or Android. Stay up to date with all the local news, weather and sports as well as live newscasts and events as they happen.