Fire crew battle house fire in Dayton

News

DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Dayton Fire Department is investigating a house fire early Friday morning.

Officials say the fire broke out around 3 a.m. on the 200 block of Jackson Street. On arrival, crews found a couch smoldering.

Authorities believe an improperly disposed cigarette could be the cause of the fire.

No one was hurts.

2 NEWS is working to learn more about this developing story and will keep you updated when more information is available.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Latest Video on WDTN.com

Don't Miss

Interactive Radar

More As Seen on 2 NEWS