Even though highs for today will still be slightly above average, it will be noticeably cooler with lower humidity. Expect plenty of sunshine by later this afternoon. A great day for football or any outdoor festival/activity. Drier air continues to push into the area through tonight. This will allow temperatures to drop off quickly this evening.
TODAY: Cooler and less humid. Increasing sunshine. High 81
TONIGHT: Becoming clear and cool. Low 58
SUNDAY: Partly sunny and warmer. High 85
Above normal temperatures continue this week with a dry stretch of weather. Highs are expected in the mid to upper 80s and lows in the 60s.
- DP&L reports nearly 2000 people without power
- Ohio CARES Act funding to help local businesses
- Pregnant ESPN reporter fires back after ‘troll’ tries to body-shame her
- Arenas, stadiums find new life as safer options for voting
- Officials track down first-ever ‘murder hornet’ nest in Washington