BROOKVILLE, Ohio (WDTN) – OSP says at least two people have died in a fiery car crash on I-70.
Ohio State Police confirms it happened just after 9 p.m. outside Brookville, just east of Arlington Road. Regional dispatch says two cars were involved and at least one person was trapped inside. OSP confirmed that person died.
OSP now confirms to our 2 News crew on scene that another person died and two others were injured; the extent of their injuries is unknown at this time.
Traffic was shut down in both directions an hour after the crash. Our 2 News crew is on the scene gathering more information.
- Vandalia residents react to Trump’s planned visit Monday
- ‘Renaissance man;’ Dayton artist chosen to paint Oregon District mural on Fifth St. bridge
- SWAT standoff ends in Dayton when man taken into custody
- Ohio hoping to recruit veterans to work the polls this November
- Package containing ricin and addressed to Trump intercepted by law enforcement