DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Dayton mayor Nan Whaley is taking part in Ohio’s “Strive for Five” challenge.
Mayor Whaley is encouraging everyone to reach out to five people a day for the next 30 days to stay connected. Everyone is encouraged to reach out, connect, and comfort each other during the pandemic.
Governor Mike DeWine announced the “Strive for Five” initiative after the idea was started by the New York Coalition for Behavioral Health.
- Oklahoma mom warns of the dangers of open-air carbon monoxide poisoning after her son dies after a day on the lake
- 84-year-old man taking photos of boys outside Missouri grade school charged with child porn
- Cancer medications in short supply as hospitals battle COVID-19 south of the border
- President Trump expected to nominate Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court
- HHS secretary touts Trump’s health care plan while Democrats say there’s nothing in it