DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Demonstrators gathered in Dayton for a protest for justice to call for police reform.
A group called The Miami Valley Anti-Fascist Action organized the “Dayton Isn’t Done” rally at courthouse square Saturday afternoon.
They asked people to come together to show continued support of the Black Lives Matter movement.
The group marched downtown and wrote with chalk on sidewalks, calling for an end to police brutality in Dayton and across the country.
- ‘She was screaming’: Coyote leaps fence, snatches Florida man’s dog
- Stimulus checks: Mark Cuban pushes for $1,000 payments every 2 weeks
- Watch: Bull moose goes head to head with car in Colorado
- ‘Appliance Amnesty Weekend’ collects old refrigerators, water heaters and more
- World’s tiniest Rubiks Cube unveiled