DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – The Dayton Foodbank will hold a mass food distribution event at the Nutter Center on Tuesday, April 21st.
The distribution will be in the parking lot from 10 a.m. to noon. They ask that families do not start lining up before 9 a.m.
They add anyone in line by noon will be served.
- Two people injured in shooting at Two-Bob’s Inn
- UD students organize Dayton Independent Film Festival, highlight local filmmakers and stories of resilience
- Trump supporters parade around Dayton
- Breezy, warm and humid today, turning colder Monday with rain chances
- Ohio pro-choice and pro-life advocates gear up for possible challenges to Roe vs. Wade