DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – The City of Dayton announced on Tuesday that the City Commission is expected to waive demolition and permit fees for those affected by the Memorial Day tornado outbreak.
The City Commission will vote on a resolution on Wednesday to waive the fees for homeowners and businesses that are rebuilding and/or repairing.
According to the city, over 1,000 structures in the city were affected and need some level of repair.
- Young woman with grandfather in ICU from COVID-19 wants community to be safe on Thanksgiving
- COVID-19 patient at Utah hospital plays violin to thank caregivers while intubated
- Former dog owner sleeps at animal shelters, comforting pets waiting for forever homes
- Jeopardy! shares Thanksgiving message from late host Alex Trebek
- Second stimulus check: President-elect Biden’s thoughts on $1,200 payments