DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Crowds of people came out for the annual Women’s March in downtown Dayton.
Marchers gathered at Courthouse Square Saturday afternoon. After getting snowed out last year, people came from across the area to participate this year. They rallied around several issues like women’s rights and climate change.
Many held signs while others delivered speeches. Several community groups cosponsored the event.
- Vice President Pence rallies in Cincinnati as the fight for battleground Ohio intensifies
- Miami Valley hospitals have enough beds, PPE to handle rise in COVID-19 hospitalizations
- ‘Vote for Trump or else’: Oklahoma student describes ‘horrifying’ fake Proud Boys email she received
- Dayton LGBTQ leaders, faith experts react to Pope Francis’ remarks on same-sex civil unions
- EO Burgers closes permanently after moving locations in January