ST. CLAIR TOWNSHIP, Ohio (WDTN) – The Butler County Sheriff’s Office (BCSO) reports that on Tuesday, April 28, deputies were dispatched to Augspurger Road for a male victim suffering from a gunshot wound.
Deputies, along with EMS from St. Clair Township and Trenton, were dispatched at around 11:40 p.m.
When they arrived they found that the victim was driving with a female and two children at the time a rifle was fired from the suspects vehicle.
The victims vehicle was struck multiple times, resulting in a wound to his hand, as well as minor injuries to the female and two children due to shattered glass.
- Community holds vigil for James Hutchinson; search resumes Sunday
- Spring break canceled across the country for thousands of college students
- Ohio college student ‘donating organs’ after alleged hazing incident, fraternity suspended
- Dayton police and fire help pass out laptops to the community
- Miami Valley families gather in Dayton to protest police brutality