DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Ferdinand McElroy, 54, was indicted Monday for an altercation he had over a parked truck that led to a high speed chase with police.
McElroy wanted the truck parked in front of his apartment complex moved. He proceeded to shoot one of the trucks occupants and threatened the rest at gunpoint.
He has been indicted for:
- Five counts of felonious assault with a deadly weapon
- One count of felonious assault causing serious physical harm
- One count of aggravated robbery
- One count of failure to comply
- DeWine announces plan to rollback state curfew
- Dr. Fauci is highest-paid federal employee, report says
- Down payment tax credit: Biden housing plans include help for first-time buyers
- Dayton man part of 1st private space crew paying $55M each to fly to station
- Vanessa Bryant on 1-year anniversary of Kobe and Gianna’s deaths: ‘I will never understand’