DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – A 60-year-old Kettering man was indicted on several counts related to the rape of two children and child pornography possession.
The Montgomery County Prosecutor’s Office said John Henson was indicted on the following counts Monday:
- Two counts of rape of a child under 13
- 13 counts of gross sexual imposition of a child under 13
- 22 counts of illegal use of a minor in nudity‐oriented material or performance
- Four counts of pandering sexually‐oriented material involving a minor
- Two counts of pandering obscenity involving a minor
According to the release, an 11-year-old victim told her mother in March 2022 that Henson sexually assaulted her and her 8-year-old sister. Kettering Police found several images of child pornography on Henson’s electronics.
Henson was arraigned on April 14 and he will be back in court on May 2 for a scheduling conference. He plead not guilty and his bond was set to $750,000.