HARRISON TWP, Ohio (WDTN) – Montgomery County Sheriff’s deputies responded to a domestic dispute Monday, May 25.
Deputies were dispatched around 11:30 a.m. to Fair Oaks Road and when they arrived they discovered a male victim who had been stabbed.
The victim told deputies that he was stabbed by a man who left in a red vehicle around the time authorities arrived.
After that he was transported to Grandview Hospital with a life-threatening injury. The female caller was not injured during the incident.
This matter remains under investigation by the Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office and 2 NEWS will update the story with more information when it is available.
- Coronavirus in Ohio Sunday update: 57,151 cases, 2,911 deaths
- $20 million funding opportunity to strengthen America’s water infrastructure
- Kanye West announces plans to run for president in 2020
- Second stimulus check: Where we stand as July begins
- Payne Recreation Center to open gym, will resume aerobics classes