DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Kenneth J. Musgrave, 55, of Greenville, Ohio, was sentenced in U.S. District Court to 10 years in prison and 20 years of supervised release for possessing child pornography on his phone.
According to court documents, Musgrave is a registered sex offender and was convicted in 2000 on state charges of one count of rape of a minor under the age 13 and one count of gross sexual imposition of a minor under the age 13.
He was sentenced to 15 years in state prison.
In October 2018, while on parole for those offenses, Musgrave’s parole officer conducted a lawful parole search of his smartphone. Musgrave had more than 200 files of child pornography on his device.
Musgrave pleaded guilty to possession of child pornography in January 2020.
- You can pay to spend a night floating in a tent on the Great Miami River
- Active shooter reported in Arboretum area in NW Austin, 3 killed
- Gem City Selfie Museum coming to the Miami Valley in the summer
- Coronavirus in Ohio: 1,076 additional cases reported, 27 hospitalizations
- Actor Felix Silla, known for his role as Cousin Itt on ‘The Addams Family,’ dies at 84