DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) — Montgomery County Prosecutor Mat Heck announced that 19-year-old Dalton Kincaid, of Dayton, has been indicted on charges in connection to having a sexual relationship with a 13-year-old girl.
Authorities said that on Aug. 4 the Dayton Police were interviewing Kincaid on an unrelated matter when they found out he was having a sexual relationship with a 13-year-old. Upon further investigation, police found out he had sexually explicit photos and videos of this now 14-year-old child.
The Montgomery County Grand Jury indicted Kincaid on the following:
- 9 counts of Pandering Obscenity Involving a Minor
- 8 counts of Pandering Sexually Oriented Material Involving a Minor
- 4 counts of Unlawful Sexual Conduct with a Minor
“Unfortunately, this friendship between an adult and a minor child resulted in a sexual assault. Parents need to be aware of not just who their children are around, but also what they are doing,” said Heck.
A warrant has been issued for Kincaid’s arrest. He is scheduled to be arraigned Thursday, Dec. 3, at 8:30 a.m.
- Community members, officials plead with Ohioans to stay home, reconsider Thanksgiving gatherings
- Melania Trump’s error puts Oregon Christmas tree farm in spotlight
- Sheriff: Florida rapper made music, then killed 2 men in recording studio
- Pennsylvania halts alcohol sales in bars, restaurants night before Thanksgiving
- Miami Valley healthcare leaders ensure hospitals are keeping up with COVID surge