HARRISON TWP., Ohio (WDTN) — Montgomery County Sheriff’s deputies were sent to an aggravated robbery at the CVS on North Main Street in Harrison Township Monday morning.
Deputies arrived to find a man, approximately six-feet-tall, brandishing a handgun and demanding prescription drugs.
The suspect managed to take the drugs and flee on foot. He has yet to be caught by deputies.
This matter remains under investigation and WDTN.com will update this story when more information is available.
- Is it already too late to mail in your 2020 Election ballot?
- Twitter, Google, Facebook CEOs face questions on content monitoring policies
- Dr. Fauci says COVID-19 vaccine won’t be available until January, warns U.S. is ‘not in a good place’ as cases spike
- Accident involving truck, semi on I-75 N near Stanley Ave.
- Democrats stump for Biden during virtual conferences in Ohio