ANSONIA, Ohio (WDTN) – Darke County Sheriff’s deputies were dispatched to a reported gunshot wound Saturday after an altercation led to a woman being shot in the abdomen.
In a press release the Sheriff’s office said that the victim, a 26-year-old female, was shot in the chest after an altercation with the shooter, a 60-year-old female.
The victim was taken by CareFlight to Miami Valley Hospital and is in stable condition. The shooter was booked in the Darke County Jail for felonious assault.
- Dayton Police: 15 arrested after protests
- Mayor Whaley announces curfew for downtown
- Ohio order signed to reopen daycare centers; officially reopen Sunday
- National Guard activated, moving into Columbus; curfew announced
- Rep. Joyce Beatty, Columbus City Council President Hardin pepper-sprayed during protest