DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – The Montgomery County Coroner has determined that Shareef Tillman, 22, died of a gunshot wound to the torso.
Tillman, of Dayton, died Saturday night after a shooting at Summit Square was called in to Dayton Police at 10:30 p.m.
According to Montgomery County Regional Dispatch an officer call for assistance was issued but it was canceled shortly after.
Tillman’s death has been ruled a homicide.
- Coronavirus in Ohio Sunday update: 57,151 cases, 2,911 deaths
- $20 million funding opportunity to strengthen America’s water infrastructure
- Kanye West announces plans to run for president in 2020
- Second stimulus check: Where we stand as July begins
- Payne Recreation Center to open gym, will resume aerobics classes