MENDON, Ohio (WDTN) — Crews will tear down a water tower in Mercer County Thursday.
The water tower in Mendon will be demolished.
The Mercer County Sheriff’s Office is asking people to avoid this area Thursday, on S.R. 707 between Lewis and Wayne Streets.
A detour for this area would be turning from S.R. 707 onto Lewis Street, taking a left on Walnut Street, and then another left onto S. Main Street, which eventually turns back into S.R. 707.
- Community members, officials plead with Ohioans to stay home, reconsider Thanksgiving gatherings
- Melania Trump’s error puts Oregon Christmas tree farm in spotlight
- Sheriff: Florida rapper made music, then killed 2 men in recording studio
- Pennsylvania halts alcohol sales in bars, restaurants night before Thanksgiving
- Miami Valley healthcare leaders ensure hospitals are keeping up with COVID surge