DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – A crash on I-75 northbound between Nicholas Road and US-35 is causing heavy traffic backup Friday afternoon.
No lanes appear to be shut down at this time, but traffic is backed up all the way down to the Moraine area.
Drivers should expect delays and use caution in the area.
No further details are available at this time.
- Warner Bros. to release all 2021 films on HBO Max, theaters
- Ohio hospitals ‘stressed to the extreme,’ Thanksgiving impact still unknown
- COVID-19 vaccination cards will be issued, health officials say
- Coronavirus in Ohio Thursday update: 8,921 new cases, 82 additional deaths
- ‘The Voice Holiday Celebration’ rings in the season on WDTN