A few spotty showers across the Miami Valley mainly this morning. Temperatures will be slower to recover today with highs only reaching into the mid to upper 50s. High pressure moves in tonight allowing skies to partially clear.
TODAY: Few spotty showers, mainly AM. Cloudy and cooler. High 57
TONIGHT: Decreasing clouds. Low 42
MONDAY: Partly sunny and warmer. High 67
Temperatures continue to warm through mid week before it turns cooler for the end of the week. Best chances for showers and storms will be late Monday night through Wednesday morning.
- Ohio State preparing for Nebraska not a national championship
- Miami officer photographed wearing Trump mask at polling place
- Kettering man accused of attacking teen with mallet pleads not guilty by reason of insanity
- NASA collects sample of ancient asteroid for voyage back to Earth
- As Senate weighs COVID-19 relief, AP reports White House tried to control CDC pandemic messaging