DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) — A car slammed into a pole on a Dayton street early Friday.
It happened on W. Third Street near N. James H. McGee Boulevard around 4:20 a.m. Friday.
The car was heavily damaged in the crash.
A medic was requested to the scene. Authorities did not release any information about injuries from the crash.
Police shut down the intersection of W. Third Street and N. James H. McGee Boulevard for nearly an hour to clear the crash.
The cause of the crash is under investigation.
- President Trump sets date to announce SCOTUS pick as GOP locks in votes needed to confirm nominee
- Maine to use ranked choice voting for presidential election
- House fire on North Barron Street in Eaton
- Centerville City Schools plans to bring students back for second quarter
- Autumn, a season of change and falling temperatures