PERRY TWP., Ohio (WDTN) — The Montgomery County Coroner’s Office has identified a 13-year-old boy who died Wednesday after a car accident in the 10000 block of Old Dayton Road in Perry Township.
Montgomery County Coroner Dr. Kent Harshbarger said Thursday 13-year-old Caden Melton of West Alexandria died following the crash. The cause and manner of death have not been determined.
Perry Township Police told 2 NEWS three people were in the car at the time of the crash. The car came to rest in a cornfield. Police have not said if the other two people in the car were injured.
WDTN.com will update this story when more information is available.
- Northridge Schools to stay remote until Nov. 4 after more staff isolate, quarantine
- SUV goes airborne, hits front of house in Dayton
- Man splits $5M jackpot … with himself after accidentally buying 2 tickets
- ‘He hasn’t shown any interest in doing the work’ – Obama denounces Trump on campaign trail
- Russia and Iran made ‘desperate attempts’ to interfere with election, US officials say