WASHINGTON, DC (WDTN) – Bengals quarterback Joe Burrow suffered a serious leg injury during Sunday’s game at Washington that will apparently end his rookie season.
Early in the third quarter, Burrow went down after a pass and began clutching his left knee.
He was lifted onto the cart and taken back to the locker room for testing.
After the game, Burrow tweeted “See ya next year”
The Bengals Twitter account tweeted at 3:06 p.m.:
We will update you on air and online as we learn more about Burrow’s condition.
- What did you listen to most this year? Spotify and Apple Music providing personalized 2020 review
- ‘Christmas Star’ to light up December sky for first time in 800 years
- Christmas trees selling fast in Clayton
- Cyberattacks surging as COVID-19 pandemic continues
- New COVID-19 antibody treatment available at Kettering Health Network