ENON, Ohio (WDTN) – The annual Apple Butter Festival wrapped up this weekend.
The Enon Community Historical Society hosted the event as a community service project. It doubles as the group’s fundraiser, and as a benefit for non-profit organizations, schools, and churches in the region.
Families also enjoyed live music, food, and crafts while picking up their order of apple butter made right there at the festival grounds.
This is the 40th year for the apple butter festival.
- Esther Price Candies President remembers former owner, Jim Day
- Hayward Middle School temporarily moves to virtual learning after positive case of COVID-19
- Senator Brown, Mayor Whaley provide Democratic response to president’s speech in Vandalia
- ELECTION UPDATE: Over 96,000 Miami, Montgomery County residents applied for absentee ballots
- K-9 finds missing child who was lost in the woods, crying