VERSAILLES, Ohio (WDTN) – A storage barn is damaged after its homeowner noticed smoke coming from it.
This video comes to us from The Early Bird.
Seven different fire departments responded to the scene, that was used for storage. The call came in around 3 p.m. where the barn was fully involved.
There is no reported cause for the fire and there were no reported injuries.
Extra medics were called to the scene in case firefighters became overheated.
There is no estimated cost of damage as of Wednesday afternoon.