DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – The Hispanic Heritage Festival was held Saturday, kicking off with the Hispanic Heritage parade downtown. The event is organized by the Puerto Rican, American, and Caribbean organization, and Five Rivers MetroParks.
More than 30 vendors participated, and the event included a cultural tent and stage for cultural dancers.
This is the 19th year for the festival.
- WATCH LIVE: Tuesday briefing: Montgomery County Board of Elections
- Reese’s tricked-out Halloween door dispenses hands-free treats
- Gifty: New and unusual pandemic-proof games for the holidays
- ‘Bankrupt’ 50 Cent endorses Trump for president
- US Justice Department to file antitrust lawsuit against Google: source