DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Happening Saturday in downtown Dayton: the 15th Annual United Rehabilitation Services Rubber Duck Regatta.
More than 20,000 rubber ducks were dropped into the Miami River for a race to the finish. The ducks were sold for $5 apiece, and prizes go to the top finishers.
The regatta raises money for URS, which serves the needs of children and adults with disabilities in the Miami Valley.
2 NEWS anchors Brooke Moore and Mark Allan emceed the event.
- Ohio man admits to impersonating nurse, working with child patients for years without license
- New trailer for ‘The Mandalorian’ Season 2 released
- PHOTOS: Flying squirrel trafficking ring busted by Florida wildlife officials
- Newsfeed Now: Trump campaigns in PA; Changes to Thursday’s presidential debate
- Second stimulus checks: Major hurdles remain as election aid deadline nears